Mentally Disordered Offenders
Crime And Mental Disorder, The Mental Health And Criminal Justice Systems, The Future Treatment Of Disordered Offenders
This entry covers the relationship of mental disorder to crime, the overlap between the criminal justice and mental health systems, and the nature and operation of institutions and programs that deal with mentally disordered criminals.
STEPHEN J. MORSE
See also COMPETENCY TO STAND TRIAL; CRIME CAUSATION: PSYCHOLOGICAL THEORIES; DIMINISHED CAPACITY; EXCUSE: INSANITY; PREDICTION OF CRIME AND RECIDIVISM; PSYCHOPATHY; SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE; SEXUAL PREDATORS.
- Military and Native American Criminal Justice - Early Military Justice, Military Police, Military Justice Reform, Court-martials, The Court-martial Process
- Mens Rea - The Development Of Mens Rea, The Mens Reaâ€“actus Reus Distinction, Modern Culpability Levels, Disagreements Over The Minimum Culpability Requirement
- Mentally Disordered Offenders - Crime And Mental Disorder
- Mentally Disordered Offenders - The Mental Health And Criminal Justice Systems
- Mentally Disordered Offenders - The Future Treatment Of Disordered Offenders
- Mentally Disordered Offenders - Bibliography
- Mentally Disordered Offenders - Cases
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationCrime and Criminal Law