What Is Psychopathy?, Psychopathy And The Criminal Law, Bibliography
This entry covers the definition and scientific validity of psychopathy and related mental conditions and the criminal law's response to criminals who manifest this condition.
STEPHEN J. MORSE
See also CRIME CAUSATION: BIOLOGICAL THEORIES; CRIME CAUSATION: PSYCHOLOGICAL THEORIES; DIMINISHED CAPACITY; EXCUSE: INSANITY; MENTALLY DISORDERED OFFENDERS; PREDICTION OF CRIME AND RECIDIVISM; VIOLENCE.
- Public Opinion and Crime - Fear Of Crime, The Death Penalty, The Police, Sentencing, The Seriousness Of Crimes
- Protection of Minorities and Youth
- Psychopathy - What Is Psychopathy?
- Psychopathy - Psychopathy And The Criminal Law
- Psychopathy - Bibliography
- Other Free Encyclopedias