Definition, The Functions Of Judicial Review, Appellate Procedure, Appeals To The U.s. Supreme Court
- The Guide to American Law: Everyone's Legal Encyclopedia. St. Paul, MN: West, 1983.
- Hornstein, Alan D. Appellate Advocacy in a Nutshell. St. Paul, MN: West, 1984
- Hazard, Geoffrey C. Jr., and Michele Taruffo. American Civil Procedure: An Introduction. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1993.
- James, Fleming, and Geoffrey C. Hazard Jr. Civil Procedure. Boston: Little, Brown, 1985.
- Juries - History, The Jury System In America, Modern Juries, Further Readings
- Judicial Powers - The Judicial Branch, Powers Of The Courts, The Federal System Of Courts, The State System Of Courts
- Judicial Review - Definition
- Judicial Review - The Functions Of Judicial Review
- Judicial Review - Appellate Procedure
- Judicial Review - Appeals To The U.s. Supreme Court
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationGreat American Court Cases