Lyng v. Northwest Indian Cemetery Protection Association
- Brownstein, Alan E. "Constitutional Wish Granting and the Property Rights Genie." Constitutional Commentary, spring 1996, pp. 7-54.
- McCarthy, Colman. "American Indians Want Religious Freedom Law." National Catholic Reporter, 21 January 1994, p. 27.
- Pritchard, J. Brett. "Conduct and Belief in the Free Exercise Clause: Developments and Deviations in Lyng v. Northwest Indian Cemetery Protective Association." 76 Cornell Law Review, 268, November 1990.
- Sitomer, Curtis J. "Religion Loses to Road Building in High Court." Christian Science Monitor, 20 April 1988.
- Tapahae, Luralene. "After the Religious Freedom Restoration Act: Still No Equal Protection for First American Worshipers." 24 New Mexico. Law Review, 331, Spring 1994.
- Lyng v. Northwest Indian Cemetery Protection Association - The Majority Opinion
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1981 to 1988Lyng v. Northwest Indian Cemetery Protection Association - Significance, The Majority Opinion, The Dissent, Impact, Further Readings