Rochin v. California
- Biskupic, Joan, and Elder Witt. Congressional Quarterly's Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court, 3rd ed. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly, Inc., 1996.
- Cushman, Robert F. Cases in Constitutional Law, 7th ed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1989.
- ------. Leading Constitutional Decisions. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1982.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- Kerper, Hazel B., Introduction to the Criminal Justice System, 2nd ed. Minneapolis: West Publishing Co., 1979.
- Stuntz, William J. "The Substantive Origins of Criminal Procedure." Yale Law Journal, November 1995.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1941 to 1953Rochin v. California - Significance, Key Amendments In The Case, The Arrest And Conviction Of Rochin, The Supreme Court Hears The Case