Grusendorf v. City of Oklahoma City
- Dworkin, Terry Morehead. "It's My Life--Leave Me Alone." American Business Law Journal, fall 1997, pp. 47-103.
- Geyelin, Milo. "The Job is Yours--Unless You Smoke." Wall Street Journal, April 21, 1989, p. A16.
- Koenig, Bill. "Privacy at Work: A 90's Debate." Indianapolis Star, November 8, 1988, p. B1.
- Rabin, Robert L. and Stephen D. Sugarman, eds. Smoking Policy: Law, Politics and Culture. New York: Oxford University Press, 1993.
- Staimer, Marcia. "Do Workers Have Private Lives?" USA Today, May 31, 1991, p. A1.
- Grusendorf v. City of Oklahoma City - Tenth Circuit Finds City's Policy Reasonable
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1981 to 1988Grusendorf v. City of Oklahoma City - Significance, Tenth Circuit Finds City's Policy Reasonable, Impact, Further Readings