Brown v. Board of Education
- Strauder v. West Virginia, 100 U.S. 303 (1880).
- Plessy v. Ferguson, 163 U.S. 537 (1898).
- Sweatt v. Painter, 339 U.S. 629 (1950).
- McLaurin v. Oklahoma State Regents, 339 U.S. 637 (1950).
- Swann v. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education, 402 U.S. 1 (1971).
- Milliken v. Bradley, 433 U.S. 267 (1974).
- Washington v. Seattle School District No. 1, 458 U.S. 457 (1982).
- Bob Jones University v. United States, 461 U.S. 574 (1983).
- Brown v. Board of Education - Chief Justice Fred Moore Vinson
- Brown v. Board of Education - Court Throws Out Plessy; Declares Segregation Illegal
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1954 to 1962Brown v. Board of Education - Significance, Naacp Takes On Topeka Board Of Education, Fight Goes To Supreme Court, Court Throws Out Plessy; Declares Segregation Illegal