Immigration and Naturalization Service v. Chadha
- Auld, L. Patrick. "Justice Byron White and Separation of Powers." Presidential Studies Quarterly, spring 1998, p. 337.
- Grinberg, Michele "Immigration and Naturalization Service v Chadha: The Legislative Veto Declared Unconstitutional." West Virginia Law Review, Vol. 86, 1984, p. 461.
- Gunther, Gerald. Constitutional Law, 12th ed. New York: Foundation Press, 1991.
- Hill, Larry B. "Is American Bureaucracy an Immobilized Gulliver or a Regenerative Phoenix?" Administration & Society, November 1995, p. 322.
- Hurley, Patricia A. "Weapons of Influence: The Legislative Veto, American Foreign Policy, and the Irony of Reform." American Political Science Review, July 1993, p. 490.
- Ides, Allan. "The Jurisprudence of Justice Byron White." Yale Law Journal, November 1993, p. 419.
- Johnson, John W., ed. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- Tribe, Lawrence. American Constitutional Law. New York: Foundation Press, 1988.