Nebbia v. New York
- Johnson, John W., ed. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- Leuchtenburg. William E. The FDR Years: On Roosevelt and His Legacy. New York, NY: Cornell University Press, 1995.
- Parrish, Michael E. Anxious Decades: America in Prosperity and Depression, 1920-1941. New York: W. W. Norton, 1992.
- Rosenof, Theodore. Economics in the Long Run: New Deal Theorists and Their Legacies, 1933-1993. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1997.
- Nebbia v. New York - Supreme Court Declares That The State Can Regulate Any Business
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1918 to 1940Nebbia v. New York - Significance, Supreme Court Declares That The State Can Regulate Any Business, Related Cases, Public Enterprise And Private Enterprise