Pocket Veto Case
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- Kurland, Phillip B., and Gerhard Casper, eds. Landmark Briefs and Arguments of the Supreme Court of the United States, Vol. 26. Arlington: University Publications of America, 1975.
- "Mitchell Files Brief To Pocket Veto." New York Times, March 9, 1929, p. 7.
- New York Times, March 12, 1929, p. 16.
- Witt, Elder. Congressional Quarterly's Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court, 2nd ed. Washington DC: Congressional Quarterly, 1990.
- Pocket Veto Case - President Coolidge's Pocket Veto And The Washington Tribes
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1918 to 1940Pocket Veto Case - The Pocket Veto, President Coolidge's Pocket Veto And The Washington Tribes, A Definition Of Adjournment