Guinn v. United States
- Bardolph, Richard, ed. The Civil Rights Record, Black Americans and the Law, 1849-1970 New York: Thomas Y. Crowell, Inc., 1970.
- Bickel, Alexander M., and Benno C. Schmidt. The History of the Supreme Court of the United States, The Judiciary and Responsible Government, . Vol. IX. New York: Macmillan, 1984.
- Kurland, Philip B., ed. The Supreme Court Review. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1969.
- Lawson, Steven F. Black Ballots: Voting Rights in the South, 1944-1969. New York: Columbia University Press, 1976.
- Miller, Loren. The Petitioners, The Story of the Supreme Court of the United States and the Negro. New York: Pantheon, 1966.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1883 to 1917Guinn v. United States - Significance, Oklahoma's Grandfather Clause, A Political Decision, The Supreme Court Decides, Civil Rights And Wrongs