Cleburne v. Cleburne Living Center
- Farber, Daniel A., and Suzanna Sherry. "The Pariah Principle." Constitutional Commentary, winter 1996, p. 257.
- Goldfarb, Carl E. "Allocating the Local Apportionment Pie: What Portion for Resident Aliens?" Yale Law Journal, April 1995, p. 1441.
- Lauber, Daniel. "Group Think: A Recent Supreme Court Ruling Should Make Local Governments Reconsider Their Community Residence Regulations." Planning, October 1995, p. 11.
- "Supreme Court Denies Retarded Special Legal Status Under Law." New York Times, July 2, 1985.
- The Villanova Center for Information and Policy. "Cleburne v. Cleburne Living Center, 473 U.S. 432." Flite Database, June 23, 1997.
- Wolff, Tobias Barrington. "Principled Silence," Yale Law Journal, October 1996, p. 247.
- Cleburne v. Cleburne Living Center - Should Facilities For Mentally Retarded Persons Be Allowed In Neighborhoods?
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1981 to 1988Cleburne v. Cleburne Living Center - Significance, Should Facilities For Mentally Retarded Persons Be Allowed In Neighborhoods?, Further Readings