Akron v. Akron Center for Reproductive Health
- Abortion and the States: Political Change and Future Regulation. Chicago: American Bar Association, 1993.
- Abortion Decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court. Beverly Hills, CA: Excellent Books, 1993.
- Benshoof, Janet. "Abortion Rights and Wrongs: Undue Burdens--The Rhetoric is Pro-`Roe,' But the Reality is Anti-Choice." The Nation, October 14, 1996, p. 19.
- Benshoof, Janet. "Planned Parenthood v. Casey: The Impact of the New Undue Burden Standard on Reproductive Health Care." JAMA, The Journal of the American Medical Association, May 5, 1993, p. 2249.
- Ford, John Christopher. "The Casey Standard for Evaluating Facial Attacks on Abortion Statutes." Michigan Law Review, March 1997, p. 1443.
- Goldstein, Leslie Friedman. Contemporary Cases in Women's Rights. Madison, WI: University of Wisconsin Press, 1994.
- Akron v. Akron Center for Reproductive Health - Right To Abortion Upheld, But Imperiled
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1981 to 1988Akron v. Akron Center for Reproductive Health - Significance, Right To Abortion Upheld, But Imperiled, Abortion Statistics, Further Readings