Massachusetts v. Bangs
Significance, Impact, Further Readings
The State of Massachusetts
Causing an abortion, committing assault and battery on Lucy Holman and administering a harmful drug to her.
Chief Defense Lawyer
Justices for the Court
Chief Justice Theophilus Parsons, Isaac Parker, Samuel Sewall
Date of Decision
October term, 1812
Bangs was found not guilty.
- Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973).
- McCulloch v. Maryland - Further Readings
- Mary Dyer Trials: 1659 and 1660 - Suggestions For Further Reading
- Massachusetts v. Bangs - Further Readings
- Massachusetts v. Bangs - Significance
- Massachusetts v. Bangs - Impact
- Other Free Encyclopedias