Rostker v. Goldberg
- Bobbitt, Philip. "National Service: Unwise or Unconstitutional." Registration and the Draft. ed. Martin Anderson. Palo Alto: Hoover Press, 1982.
- Chavez, Linda. "The First Generation of Draft Daughters?; If Women Can Fight, Then Can Also Be Conscripted." Washington Post, July 11, 1993, p. C3.
- Decew, Judith Wagner. "The Combat Exclusion and the Role of Women in the Military." Hypatia, winter 1995, p. 56.
- Ginsburg, Ruth Bader. "Sex Discrimination." The Burger Court: The Counter-Revolution That Wasn't. ed. Vincent Blasi. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1983.
- Jaeger, Nicole E. "Maybe Soldiers Have Rights After All!" Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, spring 1997, p. 895.
- MacKenzie, Ross. "On the Modern Military Meaning of `Full Gender Equality.'" Richmond Times-Dispatch, March 2, 1995, p. A13.
- Marmion, Harry A. Selective Service: Conflict and Compromise. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1968.
- Rostker v. Goldberg - President Carter Reactivates The Selective Service System
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1981 to 1988Rostker v. Goldberg - Significance, President Carter Reactivates The Selective Service System, Validity Of Rostker Questioned, Women And The Selective Service Exemption