Plyler v. Doe
- Ancheta, Angelo N. "Protecting Immigrants Against Discrimination." Trial, February 1996, p. 46.
- Dorsen, N., O. K. Fraenkel, and T. Viles. Collier's Encyclopedia CD-ROM, Volume 6. Civil Liberties In The United States. P. F. Collier, a Division of Newfield Publications, Inc., 1996.
- Goldfarb, Carl E. "Allocating the Local Apportionment Pie: What Portion for Resident Aliens?" Yale Law Journal, April 1995, p. 1441.
- Gonzalez, Maria Luisa, and Ana Huerta-Macias. "Mi Casa es Su Casa." Educational Leadership, October 1997, p. 52.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- "Heading North: After Proposition 187." The Economist, November 19, 1994, p. A29.
- McWhirter, Darien A. "Urban Residence and Poverty." Chapter 7 Exploring the Constitution, Volume 1, Equal Protection. Phoenix: Oryx Press, 1995.
- Miller, Berna. "Educating Immigrant Children: It's Got to be Done." Current, January 1998, p. 3.
- Rosen, Jeffrey. "The War on Immigrants: Why the Courts Can't Save Us." The New Republic, January 30, 1995, p. 22.
- Schwartz, Herman. "No: The Law is Clear, Only the Court has Changed." ABA Journal, February 1995, p. 43.
- Simpson, Michael D. "Immigrant Backlash Puts Kids at Risk." NEA Today, February 1995, p. 17.
- Stein, Dan. "Yes: The Supreme Court Must Re-evaluate Existing Law." ABA Journal, February 1995, p. 42.