Arlington Heights v. Metropolitan Housing Corp.
- Fischler, Raphael. "Health, Safety, and the General Welfare: Markets, Politics, and Social Science in Early Land-Use Regulations and Community Design." Journal of Urban History, September 1998.
- Juergensmeyer, Julian C., and Thomas E. Roberts. Land Use Planning and Control Law. St. Paul, MN: West Group, 1998.
- Koebel, C. Theodore, ed. Shelter and Society: Theory, Research, and Policy for Nonprofit Housing. Albany: State University of New York Press, 1998.
- Tucker, William. Zoning, Rent Control, and Affordable Housing. Washington, DC: Cato Institute, 1991.
- Young, Kenneth H. Anderson's American Law of Zoning, 4th Ed. Deerfield, IL: Clark Boardman Callaghan, 1996.
- Arlington Heights v. Metropolitan Housing Corp. - Residential Zoning In Arlington Heights
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1973 to 1980Arlington Heights v. Metropolitan Housing Corp. - Significance, Residential Zoning In Arlington Heights, Intent Versus Effect, Impact, Further Readings