Maryland v. Wilson
- Hansen, Mark. "Rousting Miss Daisy: U.S. Supreme Court Says Police Can Order Passengers Out of Cars During Routine Traffic Stops." ABA Journal, May 1997, p. 22.
- "Police Group Files Brief to U.S. Supreme Court on Knowles v. Iowa." PR Newswire, October 28, 1998, p. 1620.
- Riggs, Jenny L. "Excluding Automobile Passengers from Fourth Amendment Protection." Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, spring 1998, p. 957.
- Slansky, David A. "Traffic Stops, Minority Motorists, and the Future of the Fourth Amendment." Supreme Court Review, annual 1997, p. 271.
- Urbonya, Kathryn R. "The Fishing Gets Easier; Police Gain More Latitude in Traffic Stops, and Other Powers Could Be on the Way." ABA Journal, January 1997, p. 46.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1995 to PresentMaryland v. Wilson - Significance, A Bright Line Rule?, A Matter Of Safety, Differing Opinions, Impact, Further Readings