Pierce v. Society of Sisters
- Choper, Jess H, Yale Kasimir, and William B. Lockhart. Constitutional Rights and Liberties. St. Paul: West Publishing Company, 1975.
- Hall, Kermit L, ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford Press, 1992.
- Levine, Samuel J. "Unenumerated Constitutional Rights and Unenumerated Biblic Preliminary Study in Comparative Hermeneutics." Constitutional Commentary, fall 1998, p. 511.
- New York Times, June 1-2, 1925.
- Nowak, John E., Ronald D. Rotunda, and J. Nelson Young. Constitutional Law, 2nd edition. St. Paul: West Publishing Company, 1984.
- Witt, Elder, ed. The Supreme Court and Individual Rights. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly, Inc., 1979.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1918 to 1940Pierce v. Society of Sisters - Significance, A Recent Precedent Sets The Way, Further Readings