McIntyre v. Ohio Elections Commission
- Biskupic, Joan. "Court Hears Case on Unsigned Leaflets." Washington Post, Thursday, 13 October 1994, p. A05.
- Dupree, Thomas H., Jr. "Exposing the Stealth Candidate: Disclosure Statutes After McIntyre v. Ohio Elections Commission." University of Chicago Law Review, Vol. 63, no. 3, summer 1996, pp. 1211-41.
- Eyer, Sherri L. "From Whence It Comes -- Is the Message More Revealing Than the Messenger? McIntyre v. Ohio Elections Commission 115 S.Ct. 1511 (1995)." Dickinson Law Review, Vol. 100, no. 4, summer 1996, pp. 1051-74.
- Schwartz, John. "With E-Mail Privacy in Jeopardy, `Remailer' Closes Up Shop." Washington Post, 16 September 1996, p. F19.
- Tien, Lee. "Who's Afraid of Anonymous Speech? McIntyre and the Internet," Oregon Law Review, Vol. 75, no. 1, spring 1996, pp. 117-89.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1981 to 1988McIntyre v. Ohio Elections Commission - Significance, Talley V. California, Regulation Of The Electoral Process, "exacting Scrutiny", . . . Or Perhaps Not