Wallace v. Jaffree
- Alley, Robert S. School Prayer: The Court, the Congress, and the First Amendment. Buffalo, NY: Prometheus Books, 1994.
- Johnson, John W., ed. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- Keynes, Edward. The Court vs. Congress: Prayer, Busing, and Abortion. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 1989.
- Oaks, Dallin H., ed. The Wall Between Church and State. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 1963.
- Wallace v. Jaffree - Court Strikes Down "minute Of Silence" Law As Impermissible State Sponsorship Of Religion
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1981 to 1988Wallace v. Jaffree - Significance, Court Strikes Down "minute Of Silence" Law As Impermissible State Sponsorship Of Religion