Marsh v. Chambers
- Bork, Robert H. "What to Do About the First Amendment." Commentary, February 1995.
- Choper, Jesse H. Securing Religious Liberty: Principles for Judicial Interpretation of Religion Clauses. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1995.
- Levy, Leonard W. The Establishment Clause: Religion and the First Amendment. Chapel Hill, NC: The University of North Carolina Press, 1994.
- Smith, Steven D. Foreordained Failure: The Quest for a Constitutional Principle of Religious Freedom. New York: Oxford University Press, 1995.
- "Suit of the Week: City Needn't Offer an Anti-Prayer Prayer." Liability Week, 2 November 1998.
- "The Supreme Court: Taking a Sledge Hammer to Jefferson's Wall." Church & State, September 1997, p. 16.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1981 to 1988Marsh v. Chambers - Significance, Is There An American Civil Religion?, A Nation In Change, Impact, Further Readings