Lamont v. Postmaster General of the United States
- Haynes, John Earl. Red Scare or Red Menace?: American Communism and Anticommunism in the Cold War Era. Chicago: Ivan R. Dee, 1996.
- Hunt, John G., ed. The Dissenters: America's Voice of Opposition. New York: Gramercy Press, 1993.
- Schrecker, Ellen. The Age of McCarthyism: A Brief History with Documents. Boston: Bedford Books, 1994.
- Smolla, Rodney A. Free Speech in an Open Society. New York: Knopf, 1992.
- Lamont v. Postmaster General of the United States - Court Sets Broad Free Speech Protections
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1963 to 1972Lamont v. Postmaster General of the United States - Significance, Court Sets Broad Free Speech Protections, Impact, Related Cases, Further Readings