Brief of Petitioners
Brief Of Petitioners, Table Of Contents, Questions Presented, Statutory And Constitutional Provisions, Statement Of The CaseIn the Supreme Court of the United States, OPINIONS AND ORDERS BELOW, JURISDICTION
JOHN GEDDES LAWRENCE AND TYRON GARNER, PETITIONERS
STATE OF TEXAS, RESPONDENT.
ON WRIT OF CERTIORARI TO THE COURT OF APPEALS OF TEXAS FOURTEENTH DISTRICT
OPINIONS AND ORDERS BELOW
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals' orders refusing discretionary review are unreported. Pet. App. 1a, 2a. The decision of the en banc Court of Appeals for the Fourteenth District of Texas is reported at 41 S.W.3d 349. Pet. App. 4a. The court's prior panel opinion is unreported. Pet. App. 80a. The judgments of the Harris County Criminal Court are unreported. Pet. App. 107a, 109a.
The judgment of the Court of Appeals was entered on March 15, 2001. Pet. App. 3a. On April 17, 2002, the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals denied a timely consolidated petition for discretionary review. Pet. App. 1a, 2a. Petitioners filed their timely petition for a writ of certiorari in this Court on July 16, 2002. This Court's jurisdiction rests on 28 U.S.C. § 1257 (a).
- et al. v. Philip Morris Incorporated Broin et al. - Significance, Involuntary Smoking In Airline Cabins, A Landmark Settlement, Impact, Lawsuit Awards, Further Readings
- Brandon Teena Murder Trial: 1995 - The Rape And Murder, The Trials, Gender Issues
- Brief of Petitioners - Brief Of Petitioners
- Brief of Petitioners - Table Of Contents
- Brief of Petitioners - Questions Presented
- Brief of Petitioners - Statutory And Constitutional Provisions
- Brief of Petitioners - Statement Of The Case
- Brief of Petitioners - B. The Homosexual Conduct Law
- Brief of Petitioners - Summary Of Argument
- Brief of Petitioners - Argument
- Brief of Petitioners - Conclusion
- Other Free Encyclopedias