Brief for Appellants
Appeal From The United States District Court For The District Of Kansasbrief For Appellants, Questions PresentedIn the Supreme Court of the United States October Term (1952), OPINION BELOW, JURISDICTION
OLIVER BROWN, MRS. RICHARD LAWTON, MRS. SADIE EMMANUEL, ET AL., APPELLANTS,
BOARD OF EDUCATION OF TOPEKA, SHAWNEE COUNTY, KANSAS, ET AL.
The opinion of the statutory three-judge-District Court for the District of Kansas (R. 238-244) is reported at 98 F. Supp. 797.
The judgment of the court below was entered on August 3, 1951 (R. 247). On October 1, 1951, appellants filed a petition for appeal (R. 248), and an order allowing the appeal was entered (R. 250). Probable jurisdiction was noted on June 9, 1952 (R. 254). Jurisdiction of this Court rests on Title 28, United States Code, §§ 1253 and 2201 (b).
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 2 (1,) and 4 and for Respondents in No. on Reargument (10 ) - The Supreme Court Of The United States October Term, 1953, Appeals From The United States District Court For The District Of Kansas, The Eastern District Of South C
- Bill Tilden Trials: 1947 1949 - An Unlikely Champion, Out Of The Closet, Tilden Arrested
- Brief for Appellants - Appeal From The United States District Court For The District Of Kansasbrief For Appellants
- Brief for Appellants - Questions Presented
- Brief for Appellants - The Law Of Kansas And The Statute Involved
- Brief for Appellants - Statement Of The Case
- Brief for Appellants - Specifications Of Error
- Brief for Appellants - Summary Of Argument
- Brief for Appellants - Argument
- Brief for Appellants - Conclusion
- Other Free Encyclopedias