Sovereign Immunity, Governmental Tort Immunity, Official Immunity, Immunity From Prosecution, Family Immunity, Further Readings
Exemption from performing duties that the law generally requires other citizens to perform, or from a penalty or burden that the law generally places upon other citizens.
Ambassadors and Consuls; Diplomatic Immunity; Feres Doctrine; Husband and Wife; Judicial Immunity.
- Immunization Programs - Further Readings
- Immunity - Sovereign Immunity
- Immunity - Governmental Tort Immunity
- Immunity - Official Immunity
- Immunity - Immunity From Prosecution
- Immunity - Family Immunity
- Immunity - Further Readings
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationFree Legal Encyclopedia: Hypoxia to Indirect evidence