Contracts, The Fiduciary Duty Of Entertainment Attorneys: Joel V. Grubman, Unique Aspects Of Entertainment Industry Contracts
The areas of law governing professionals and businesses in the entertainment industry, particularly contracts and INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; more particularly, certain legal traditions and aspects of these areas of law that are unique to the entertainment industry.
The entertainment industry includes the fields of theater, film, fine art, dance, opera, music, literary publishing, television, and radio. These fields share a common mission of selling or otherwise profiting from creative works or services provided by writers, songwriters, musicians, and other artists.
The Entertainment and Sports Lawyer (various issues).
Levitt, Carole, and Mark Rosch. 2003. "Finding Entertainment Law Online, from Scholarship to Scandals." Los Angeles Lawyer 26 (May).
Lisa Stansky. 2002. "Contracts, Rights, and Land Deals—That's Entertainment." Student Lawyer 31 (November).
Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review (various issues).
- Entertainment Law - Contracts
- Entertainment Law - The Fiduciary Duty Of Entertainment Attorneys: Joel V. Grubman
- Entertainment Law - Unique Aspects Of Entertainment Industry Contracts
- Entertainment Law - Intellectual Property
- Entertainment Law - Electronic Copyright
- Entertainment Law - Personal Rights
- Other Free Encyclopedias