Consumer Credit - Originator And Holder, Vendor And Lender, Licensing Creditors, Credit Reports, Credit Discrimination, Further Readings
Short-term loans made to enable people to purchase goods or services primarily for personal, family, or household purposes.
Consumer credit transactions can be classified into several different classes.
Installment credit involves credit that is repaid by the borrower in several periodic payments; loans repaid in one lump sum are classified as noninstallment credit. Installment credit has expanded in popularity, with an increasing number of consumers buying goods on credit in order to spread repayment of the purchase price and the interest owed on the principal borrowed over an extended time.
- Consumer Credit Protection Act
- Consumer Credit - Originator And Holder
- Consumer Credit - Vendor And Lender
- Consumer Credit - Licensing Creditors
- Consumer Credit - Credit Reports
- Consumer Credit - Credit Discrimination
- Consumer Credit - Further Readings
- Other Free Encyclopedias