Establishment And Regulation, Location, Title And Rights Of Owners Of Plots, Grounds, Or Graves
Areas that are set aside by public authority or private persons for the burial of the dead.
A public cemetery is open for use by the community at large while a private cemetery is used only by a small segment of a community or by a family.
A cemetery includes not only the actual grave sites but also surrounding areas such as avenues, walks, and grounds.
Cemeteries are not governed by laws that apply to real property or corporations due to their inherently different nature. Most states have established laws that specifically apply to cemeteries.
- Censorship - Prisoners' Mail, Entertainment, Music, Art, Books, Students' Speech, Internet - Abortion
- Cemeteries - Establishment And Regulation
- Cemeteries - Location
- Cemeteries - Title And Rights Of Owners Of Plots, Grounds, Or Graves
- Cemeteries - Duties As To Care And Maintenance
- Cemeteries - Right Of Burial
- Cemeteries - Interference With Owner's Rights
- Cemeteries - Further Readings
- Other Free Encyclopedias