Tribal Governance, Monitoring Government Interference, Support For Tribal Sovereignty, Treaty-making Before 1871
- Malinowski, Sharon, and Anna Sheets, eds. The Gale Encyclopedia of Native American Tribes. Detroit: Gale Research, Inc., 1998.
- Thornton, Russell. American Indian Holocaust and Survival: A Population History Since 1492. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma Press, 1990.
- Obscenity - Pornography And Obscenity, Pornography, Obscenity, And The Law, The Meese Commission And The Pornography Debate
- National Security - Of Highest Concern, Responsibility, Presidential Power, National Security During War, A Need For Balance
- Native Americans - Tribal Governance
- Native Americans - Monitoring Government Interference
- Native Americans - Support For Tribal Sovereignty
- Native Americans - Treaty-making Before 1871
- Native Americans - Congressional Control After 1871
- Native Americans - Indian Reorganization Act As A Springboard
- Native Americans - Jurisdiction Of U.s. Government
- Other Free Encyclopedias