Business and Corporate Law
- Barber, Hoyt L. How to Incorporate Your Business. Blue Ridge Summit: Liberty House, 1989.
- Clawson, Dan, with Alan Neustadtl and Denise Scott. Money Talks. New York: Basic Books, 1992.
- Friedman, Scott. Forming Your Own Limited Liability Company. Chicago: Upstart Publishing, 1996.
- Hopkins, Bruce R. A Legal Guide to Starting and Managing a Nonprofit Organization. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1993.
- Korten, David C. When Corporations Rule the World. West Hartford and San Francesco: Kumarian Press, Inc. and Berret-Koehler Publishers, Inc., co-publishers, 1995.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationGreat American Court CasesBusiness and Corporate Law - Historical Development, Corporations Distinguished, State Regulation Of Business, Federal Regulation, International Business, Further Readings