Rights of Gays and Lesbians
- "Americans Growing More Tolerant of Gays." Gallup Organization Press Release, 14 December 1996; Internet, available http://www.gallup.com/poll/news/961214.html.
- Carelli, Richard. "Same-Sex Harassment is Illegal High Court Decision Gives First-Ever Remedy To Victims." The Daily Record (Baltimore), 5 March, 1998; p. 9.
- Hamilton, Heather. "Comment: The Defense of Marriage Act: A Critical Analysis of Its Constitutionality Under the Full Faith and Credit Clause." DePaul Law Review, summer 1998.
- Kostmayer, Peter H. "Pass the Military Freedom Act of 1992." Congressional Record, Daily Ed., 27 July 1992, p.E2265-2266
- Lewis, Neil A. "Court Upholds Clinton Policy on Gay Troops." New York Times, 6 April 1996; p. 1.
- Lovell, Amy. "Other Students Always Used To Say, `Look at the Dykes': Protecting Students from Peer Sexual Orientation Harassment." California Law Review, May 1998.
- McGowan, Sharon. "Recent Development: The Fate of ENDA In The Wake of Maine." Harvard Journal on Legislation, summer 1998.
- Miller, Olivia. "Snapshots of Discrimination." Workforce Diversity, spring 1996, pp. 28-31.
- Pickhardt, Jonathan. "Note: Choose or Loose: Embracing Theories of Choice in Gay Rights Litigation Strategies." New York Law Review, June 1998.
- Rosellini, Lynn. "One True Gay Life in the Navy." U.S. News & World Report, 6 February 1995; p. 60-1.
- Shenon, Philip. "When `Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Means to Ask and Do Tell All." New York Times, 3 March 1996; p. 7.
- Varona, Anthony, Kevin Layton, and Christine Clark-Trevino. "Order Offer Equal, Not Special, Protection for Gays." New Jersey Law Journal, 6 July 1998; p. 21
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationGreat American Court CasesRights of Gays and Lesbians - Gay And Lesbian Civil Rights, Employment And School Fairness, Serving In The Armed Forces, Same-sex Marriage And Custody