Juvenile Law and Justice
- Bernard, Thomas J., The Cycle of Juvenile Justice. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- "Juvenile Law," West's Encyclopedia of American Law, Volume 6, p. 313. St. Paul: West Group, 1998.
- Lindsey, Michael, "Legislative Super-Predators," Criminal Justice, Volume 12, p. 52. American Bar Association, Winter, 1998.
- Leiner, Helen, "Juvenile Justice: Act Now!" Champion, Volume 22, p. 11. National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Inc., June, 1998.
- Schmidt, Paul W., "Dangerous Children and the Regulated Family: the Shifting Focus of Parental Responsibility Laws," New York University Law Review, Volume 73, p. 667. New York: New York University Law Review, May, 1998.
- Dilulio, Jr., John J., "Stop Crime Where It Starts," The New York Times, 31 July 1996, Section A, p. 15.
- Dilulio, Jr., John J., "The Coming of the Super-Predators," The Weekly Standard, 27 November 1995, p. 24.
- Aron, Charles J., Hurley, Michele S.C., "Juvenile Justice At the Crossroads," Champion, Volume 22, p. 10. National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Inc., June, 1998.