- American Civil Liberties Union. "The Rights of Immigrants." Fall 1997. Available from http://www.aclu.org/library/pbp20htm.
- Anderson, George M. "Fortress North America: The New Immigration Law." America, 9 May 1998, 3.
- "A Time for Congressional Compassion to Immigrants." National Catholic Reporter, 10 October 1997, 24.
- Conniff, Ruth. "Going Hungry." The Progressive, July 1998, 9.
- Federation for American Immigration Reform. "U.S. Immigration History." July 1996. Available from http://www.fairus.org.
- FindLaw. "FindLaw:Internet Legal Resources." 1998. Available from http://www.findlaw.com.
- "No Justice for Immigrants." The Progressive, November 1997, 8.
- Peart, Karen N. "English Spoken Here: Should Schools and Street Signs Be in English Only?" Scholastic Update, 15 November 1996, 7.
- West's Encyclopedia of American Law. St. Paul, Minnesota: West Publishing, 1998.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationGreat American Court CasesImmigrants' Rights - Background And Overview, Key Legislation, Landmark Cases, Current Issues In Immigrants' Rights, Further Readings