Civil Rights and Equal Protection
- Devins, Neal, and Davison M. Douglas, eds. Redefining Equality. New York: Oxford University Press, 1998.
- Forer, Lois G. Unequal Protection: Women, Children, and the Elderly in Court. New York: Norton, 1991.
- Galloway, Russell W. Justice for All?: The Rich and Poor in Supreme Court History, 1790-1990. Durham, NC: Carolina Academic Press, 1991.
- Jackson, Donald W. Even the Children of Strangers: Equality Under the U.S. Constitution. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 1992.
- Minow, Martha. Not Only for Myself: Identity, Politics, and the Law. New York: New Press, 1997.
- Sarat, Austin, and Thomas R. Kearns, eds. Identities, Politics, and Rights. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1995.
- West, Robin. Progressive Constitutionalism: Reconstructing the Fourteenth Amendment. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 1994.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationGreat American Court CasesCivil Rights and Equal Protection - The Notion Of Equality, The Mirage Of Equality, A Switch To Individual Rights, The Ongoing Expansion Of Equality