The Rights of the Accused before Trial
- Beaney, William A. The Right to Counsel in American Courts. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1955.
- Cook, Joseph G. Constitutional Rights of the Accused: Pretrial Rights. Rochester, NY: Lawyers Co-Operative, 1972.
- Farnsworth, E. Allan. An Introduction to the Legal System of the United States. New York: Oceana Publications, 1975.
- Flemming, Roy B. Punishment Before Trial: An Organizational Perspective of Felony Bail Processes. New York: Longman's, 1982.
- Harvard Law Review Staff. Uniform System of Citation: The Bluebook. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Law Review Association, 1996.
- Lafave, Wayne R., and Jerold H. Israel. Criminal Procedure. St. Paul, MN: West Publishing, 1984.
- Lewis, Peter W., and Kenneth D. Peoples. Constitutional Rights of the Accused: Cases and Comments. Philadelphia: Saunders, 1979.
- Nagel, Stuart S., ed. The Rights of the Accused in Law and Action. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications, 1972.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationGreat American Court CasesThe Rights of the Accused before Trial - An Emphasis On The Rights Of The Accused, The Right Against Self-incrimination, The Right To Counsel