A System In Place For Children, Types Of Cases Handled In Juvenile Court, Development Of Juvenile Courts
- Carney Dan, "Experts and Lawmakers Disagree . . . on Stemming Juvenile Crime." Congressional Quarterly, April 12, 1997, p. 846.
- Gest, Ted, with Victoria Pope. "Crime Time Bomb." U.S. News & World Report, March 25, 1996, p. 28.
- "Juvenile Injustice." America, September 28, 1996, p. 3.
- Juvenile Law and Justice - Juvenile Courts, The "system", Juvenile Or Adult?, Juvenile Law, Further Readings
- Juries - History, The Jury System In America, Modern Juries, Further Readings
- Juvenile Courts - A System In Place For Children
- Juvenile Courts - Types Of Cases Handled In Juvenile Court
- Juvenile Courts - Development Of Juvenile Courts
- Juvenile Courts - Regulating And Setting Standards
- Juvenile Courts - Criticisms And Conflicts
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationGreat American Court Cases