Stafford v. Wallace
- Bartholomew, Paul C., and Joseph F. Menez. Summaries of Leading Cases on the Constitution, 13th ed. Totowa, NJ: Littlefield Adams, 1990.
- Biskupic, Joan, and Elder Witt. Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court, 3rd ed. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly Inc., 1997.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- Levy, Leonard W., ed. Encyclopedia of the American Constitution. New York: Macmillan, 1986.
- Witt, Elder. Congressional Quarterly's Guide to the Supreme Court, 2nd ed. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly Inc., 1990.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1918 to 1940Stafford v. Wallace - Significance, Stockyards In The Stream Of Commerce, Taking On The Monopolies, Defining And Expanding The Concept