Northern Securities Co. v. United States
- Biskupic, Joan, and Elder Witt. Congressional Quarterly's Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court, 3rd ed. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly, Inc., 1996.
- Bringhurst, Bruce. Antitrust and the Oil Monopoly: The Standard Oil Cases, 1890-1911. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1979.
- Cushman, Robert F. Leading Constitutional Decisions. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1982.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.
- Meyer, B. H. A History of the Northern Securities Case. New York: Da Capo Press, 1972.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1883 to 1917Northern Securities Co. v. United States - Northern Securities--legitimate Business Or Monopoly?, Further Readings