Barenblatt v. United States
- Alfange, Dean, Jr. "Congressional Investigations and the Fickle Court." University of Cincinnati Law Review, Vol. 30, spring, 1961, pp. 113-171.
- Fried, Richard M. Nightmare in Red: The McCarthy Era in Perspective. New York: Oxford University Press, 1991.
- Johnson, John W. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- O'Reilly, Kenneth. Hoover and the Un-Americans: The FBI, HUAC, and the Red Menace. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 1983.
- Barenblatt v. United States - Government Interest In Self-preservation Found To Outweigh First Amendment Concerns
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1954 to 1962Barenblatt v. United States - Significance, Government Interest In Self-preservation Found To Outweigh First Amendment Concerns, The Hollywood Ten