Gibbons v. Ogden
- Dangerfield, George. Quarrels That Have Shaped the Constitution, rev. and expanded edition, ed. John A. Garraty. New York: Harper & Row, 1987.
- Epstein, Lee, and Thomas G. Walker. Constitutional Law for a Changing America: Institutional Powers and Constraints, 3rd ed. Washington DC: Congressional Quarterly, 1998.
- Johnson, John W. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- Kauper, Paul G. Constitutional Law: Cases and Materials. Boston: Little, Brown, 1972.
- Pollak, Louis H., ed. The Constitution and the Supreme Court: A Documentary History, Vol. I, Cleveland, World Publishing Co., 1966.
- Saye, Albert B. American Constitutional Law. St. Paul: West, 1979.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1918 to 1940Gibbons v. Ogden - Steamships: Navigating For The Future, A Fight Between Two Partners, Commerce Or Navigation?, Implications For The Future