West Coast Hotel v. Parrish
- Cushman, Robert E. Leading Constitutional Decisions. New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts, 1958.
- Hoff, Joan. Law, Gender, and Injustice: A Legal History of U.S. Women. New York: New York University Press, 1991.
- Johnson, John W., ed. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- Kanowitz, Leo. Women and the Law: The Unfinished Revolution. Albuquerque: University of New Mexico Press, 1969.
- Otten, Laura A. Women's Rights and the Law. Westport, CT: Praeger, 1993.
- Tribe, Lawrence H. American Constitutional Law, 2d ed. Mineola, NY: The Foundation Press, 1992.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1918 to 1940West Coast Hotel v. Parrish - Significance, A Test Case, A Close Vote, James Clark Mcreynolds, Further Readings