Myers v. United States
- Blum, John M., et al. The National Experience, 4th ed. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1977.
- Hall, Kermit L., ed. The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States. New York: Oxford Press, 1992.
- Norton, Mary Beth, et al. A People and a Nation: A History of the United States, Vol. 2. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1982.
- Nowak, John E., Ronald D. Rotunda, and J. Nelson Young. Constitutional Law, 2nd ed. St. Paul: West Publishing Company, 1984.
- Stone, Geoffrey R., et al. Constitutional Law. Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1986.
- Witt, Elder, ed. The Supreme Court A to Z. CQ's Encyclopedia of American Government. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly, Inc., 1993.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1918 to 1940Myers v. United States - Significance, History Of Appointment And Removal Powers, A Former President Defends Presidential Powers, Three Strong Dissents