Bolling v. Sharpe
- Currie, David P. The Constitution in the Supreme Court: The Second Century, 1888-1986. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1990.
- Ducat, Craig R. Modes of Constitutional Interpretation. Saint Paul: West, 1978.
- Graglia, L. A. Disaster by Degree: The Supreme Court Decisions on Race and the Schools. Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 1976.
- Kluger, R. Simple Justice: The History of Brown v. Board of Education and Black America's Struggle for Equality. New York: Knopf, 1975.
- Wasby, Stephen L., Anthony A. D'Amato, and Rosemary Metrailer. Desegregation from Brown to Alexander: An Exploration of Supreme Court Strategies. Carbondale: Southern Illinois University Press, 1977.
- Wilkinson, J. H. From Brown to Bakke: The Supreme Court and School Integration. New York: Oxford University Press, 1979.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1954 to 1962Bolling v. Sharpe - Significance, Separate Can Never Be Equal, "due Process" Requires "equal Protection", Further Readings