Baehr v. Miike
- Bradley, Gerard V. "Marriage Penalty: The Union of Gay Couples in Hawaii Implies Not an Expansion of Marriage--But Its End." National Review, 26 January 1998.
- Homer, Steven K. "Against Marriage." Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review, summer, 1994, pp. 505-530.
- Koppelman, Andrew. "Why Discrimination Against Lesbians and Gay Men Is Sex Discrimination." New York University Law Review, May 1994, pp. 197-287.
- Kramer, Larry. "Same-Sex Marriage, Conflict of Laws, and the Unconstitutional Public Policy Exception." Yale Law Journal, May 1997, pp. 1965-2008.
- Mawyer, Martin. "The Case Against Gay Marriages." Gannett News Service, 25 September 1995.
- "The Test-Case Countries." Nation, 2 August 1997.
- Wilson, James Q. "Against Homosexual Marriage." Commentary, 1 March 1996.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1995 to PresentBaehr v. Miike - Same Sex Marriages, The Burden Of Proof Is On The State, Both Sides Marshal Their Experts