Kass v. Kass
- Blank, Robert, and Janna C. Merrick. Human Reproduction, Emerging Technologies, and Conflicting Rights. Washington, DC: Congressional Quarterly Inc., 1995.
- Brienza, Julie. "Assisted Reproductive Technology Studied by New York Task Force." Trial, July 1998, p. 109.
- Brienza, Julie. "Fate of Embryo Rests with Wife." Trial, April 1995, p. 94.
- Brienza, Julie. "Frozen Embryos to Find Home in Research Lab, Court Rules." Trial, July 1998, p. 111.
- Kunen, James S. "Fertility Rights." People Weekly, May 18, 1998, p. 179.
- New York Times. "Court Blocks Embryo Use over Ex-Husband's Rights." May 8, 1998.
- Van Dyck, Jose. Manufacturing Babies and Public Consent: Debating the New Reproductive Technologies. New York: New York University Press, 1995.
- Walther, Deborah Kay. "`Ownership' of the Fertilized Ovum in Vitro." Family Law Quarterly Vol. 26, 1992, pp. 235-256.