Minor v. Happersett
- Cary, Eve, and Kathleen Willert Peratis. Woman and the Law. Skokie, IL: National Textbook Co. in conjunction with the American Civil Liberties Union, 1977.
- Flexner, Eleanor. Century of Struggle: The Woman's Rights Movement in the United States. Cambridge, MA: The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, 1959, rev. 1975.
- Frost, Elizabeth, and Kathryn Cullen-DuPont. Women's Suffrage in America: An Eyewitness History. New York: Facts on File, 1992.
- Goldstein, Leslie Friedman. The Constitutional Rights of Women, rev. ed. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 1989.
- Stanton, Elizabeth Cady, Susan B. Anthony, and Matilda Joslyn Gage, eds. History of Woman Suffrage, Vol. 2, 1998, reprint, Salem, NH: Ayer Company Publishers, 1985.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1833 to 1882Minor v. Happersett - Significance, The "new Departure", A Constitutional Approach, All Or Nothing, The Fourteenth Amendment