Korematsu v. United States
- Daniels, Roger. Prisoners Without Trial: Japanese Americans in World War II. New York, NY: Hill and Wang, 1993.
- Johnson, John W., ed. Historic U.S. Court Cases, 1690-1990: An Encyclopedia. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- McClain, Charles, ed. The Mass Internment of Japanese Americans and the Quest for Legal Redress. New York, NY: Garland, 1994.
- Smith, Page. Democracy on Trial: The Japanese American Evacuation and Relocation in World War II. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster, 1995.
- Korematsu v. United States - Korematsu Dissenters Question Constitutionality Of Detentions
- Other Free Encyclopedias
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1941 to 1953Korematsu v. United States - Significance, Korematsu Dissenters Question Constitutionality Of Detentions, Japanese American Internment Camps, Further Readings