Inc. v. Pena Adarand Constructors
- "Adarand Won't Affect DBE Program, DOT Says." Set-Aside Alert, July 4, 1997.
- "Changes to Affirmative Action Programs Are Inevitable." Set-Aside Alert, October 24, 1997.
- "Court Decreases Opportunity for Minority Firm." Planning, August 1995, p. 20.
- Coyle, Marcia. "Supreme Court Ponders Racial Set-Aside Case." The National Law Journal, January 23, 1995, p. A1.
- Gest, Ted. "Back to the Politicians: Supreme Court Ruling in Adarand Constructors v. Pena Affirmative Action Case." U.S. News & World Report, June 26, 1995, pp. 38-39.
- Greenhouse, Linda. "Affirmative Action Challenge Seems to Perplex Court: Minority Set-Aside Case." New York Times, January 18, 1995, p. D20.
- Hair, Penda D. "Color-Blind--or Just Blind? In Affirmative Action Cases, `Race' is Becoming a Four-Letter Word." The Nation, October 14, 1996, p. 12.
- "In the Year Since Adarand: What the Courts Have Said So Far." Set-Aside Alert, September 9, 1996.
- Kaveny, M. Cathleen. "Discrimination and Affirmative Action." Theological Studies, June 1996, pp. 286-301.
- Lacovara, Philip Allen. "The Supreme Court Ruling That Curtailed Race-Based Federal Affirmative-Action Programs Has Left the Private Sector Wondering If Its Programs May Be Next." The National Law Journal, 17 July 1995, p. B5.
- "Legislative Background: Recent Action on Affirmative Action." Congressional Digest, June-July 1996, p. 171.
- Lorber, Lawrence, and J. Robert Kirk. "Supreme Court Didn't Kill Affirmative Action." The National Law Journal, July 3, 1995, p. A21.
- Mishkind, Charles S. "Reverse Discrimination/Affirmative Action Litigation Update: Where Is It Going?" Employee Relations Law Journal, winter 1996, p. 107.
- Murrell, Audrey J., and Ray Jones. "Assessing Affirmative Action: Past, Present, and Future." Journal of Social Issues, winter 1996, p. 77.
- Reade, Steven G., and Rosemary Maxwell. "Federal Affirmative Action Programs, Following Adarand, are Being Revamped to Promote Diversity Through Measures That Don't Use Racial or Gender Preferences." The National Law Journal, February 19, 1996, p. B6.
- Rice, Mitchell F., and Maurice Mongkuo. "Did Adarand Kill Minority Set-Asides?" Public Administration Review, January-February 1998, p. 82.
- Robinson, Anthony W. "The Affirmative Action Debate." Emerge, November 1996, p. 66.
- Rubenfeld, Jed. "Affirmative Action." Yale Law Journal, November 1997, p. 427.
- "Supreme Court Strikes Blow to Preferences." Set-Aside Alert, June 19, 1995.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1995 to PresentInc. v. Pena Adarand Constructors - Significance, Affirmative Action Standards Clarified, Further Readings