United States v. Lee
- Clark, Norman. "A Booze Barons' Flamboyant Reign." Seattle Magazine, September 1964, pp. 14-18.
- Levine, Harry Gene, and David C. Smith, comp. A Selected Bibliography on Alcohol Control, Particularly before and at Repeal. California: University of California, Berkeley, 1977.
- Mortenson, Lynn Ove. "Black Nights and Bootleg Booze." Peninsula Magazine, summer 1993, pp. 40-43.
- Richardson, David. "The Noble Disaster." Pig War Islands. Eastsound: Orcas Publishing Company, 1971, pp. 308-325.
- U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary. The National Prohibition Law: Hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary. U.S. Senate. 69th Cong., 1st sess. 1926.
Law Library - American Law and Legal InformationNotable Trials and Court Cases - 1918 to 1940United States v. Lee - Significance, Search On High Seas Lawful, Was There A High Seas Search?, Impact, Related Cases